You are here
Personal Growth Plans
What is a Personal Growth Plan?A Personal Growth Plan helps students and parents track progress and goals through the school years and prepare for post-high school plans.
Each student's Personal Growth Plan includes information and/or goals in the following areas:
- Academic Indicators like grades, test scores, academic goals, etc.
- Life & Social Skills like participation in extracurricular activities, attendance data, life & social goals, etc.
- Career & College Planning (Grades 6-12) like career interest inventories, resume tools, course planning, etc.
PGP ActivitiesThe Personal Growth Plan includes a series of grade-based activities and measurements which help students to make informed choices for high school and beyond, set relevant and achievable goals and take action to achieve their goals. Teachers, counselors and other staff members provide consultation and support to help guide students throughout the process.
- Middle School PGP Activities
- High School PGP Activities
- Naviance Family Connection Overview
All students in early childhood through adult education will eventually have a PGP. For an overview of when PGPs will be rolled out at each level, please see the PGP timeline.