You are here
Wellness Policy and Resources
Healthy Schools, Healthy CommunityKids who are active and eat healthy foods are better students.
That’s why we're working with Bloomington parents, teachers, doctors, dieticians, and our community to strengthen our kids’ minds and bodies. We’re committed to doing our part to help students become smarter, happier and live longer lives in good health.
Teacher and Parent BPS Wellness GuideThe updated district Wellness Policy establishes guidelines for...
- getting kids moving more during the school day.
- providing nutritious meals, snacks and concessions.
- helping to create smarter, happier kids and a healthier community.
- Wellness Policy and Evaluation
- Celebration Resources
- Fundraising Resources and Non-food Rewards
- Healthy Snacks
- Grant Opportunities
District Wellness Coordinator
Learning Supports Specialist