You are here
District Professional Development Goals
- Provide professional development opportunities for job specific needs, continued content knowledge, building initiatives, and relicensure.
- All certified staff will have the knowledge and skills of district and state standards in order to deliver the curriculum.
- Teachers will provide students with a variety of appropriate instructional strategies to ensure students will meet or exceed district and state standards.
- Provide staff with opportunties and resources to create an environment in which technology is used by all.
- All district staff will have knowledge, skills, and strategies to provide interracial learning opportunities for all learners.
2016-17 Professional Development Calendar
- Aug. 29 - Feb 2, 2016 (back-to-school week)
- Oct. 19, 2016 (grades K-12)
- Jan. 30, 2017 (grades K-12)