You are here
Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- A statement of a student's present levels of academic and functional performance (PLAAFP).
- A statement of a student's measurable annual goals, including academic and functional goals; short term instructional objectives for students who take alternate assessments.
- A statement of how students progress toward meeting the annual goals will be measured and when periodic reports on the students progress towards the goals will be provided to the parents.
- A statement of the special education, related services, and supplemental aids and services, based on peer-reviewed research, to be provided to the student and a statement of the program modifications or supports for school personnel.
- An explanation of the extent, if any, to which the student will not participate with students without disabilities in general education (LRE).
- A statement of any accommodations necessary to measure the academic and functional performance of the student on state or district-wide assessment of student achievement or a statement of why a student cannot participate in the regular assessment and how the alternate assessment was selected.
- The projected date for beginning the services and modifications and the anticipated frequency, location, and duration of those services.
- A statement of appropriate measurable post secondary goals based on age-appropriate transition assessment services and the transition services needed to assist the student in reaching those goals (Transition services must be included in the IEPs of students who are 16 years old.)