You are here
403(B)s or Tax-Sheltered Annuities
- The District 403(B) Plan, also known as tax-sheltered annuities (TSA) is self-administered.
- 403(B) Wage Deferral Authorization Form (Forms A-Z)
- Questions on 403(B) accounts should be directed to Jenny Henry in Payroll at 952 681-6425.
- For plan documents and other 403(B) information, go to HR - 403(B)
- Pay dates are the 5th and 20th of each month. If the 5th or 20th falls on a weekend, you are paid the Friday before.
- Paychecks are directly deposited at the financial institution of your choice. Please use this form to designate where you want your paycheck deposited.
- Payroll Direct Deposit Request (Forms A-Z)
- A new employee's first check will be a live check. Payroll will send an access key and directions for myView with your first check. With any changes in your direct deposit, you will have a live check for the next pay period.
- Use this IRS form to make changes to your payroll withholding.
- W-4 Form (link to IRS form)
- If you submit timesheets for the 1st through the 15th, you will be paid on the 5th of the following month.
- If you submit timesheets for the 16th through the 31st, you will be paid on the 20th of the following month.
- Please note that, if you download a timesheet, you still need your supervisor's signature.
- Example Timesheet
- Timesheet (Community Education)